Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome to the Blog!


Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey Kraus, I'm a web and graphic designer and illustrator from California.  I love art, drawing, comics, vintage everything, green tea desserts, bunnies, and spooky stuff.  Speaking of comics and spooky and vintage stuff, I'm the creator of a webcomic from Smack Jeeves called Drop Dead Vince.  It's been a project I've been working on for nearly two years and it's near and dear to my heart, as well as something I'm very proud of.

Which is why I decided to start a production blog for Drop Dead Vince!  Here you'll get to see character designs, production sketches, thumbnails, and even mini essays or bios about the characters and the story as well as general Vince-related news!  I hope that you'll find this blog interesting but that it'll inspire you to create your own comics or creations to share with other people.

Thanks so much and I hope that you'll stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment