Friday, May 17, 2013

We're Back! And New Webstore!

Hello everyone!  I'd like to apologize for such a long absence.  After Animation On Display, which was a wonderful convention that I plan to do again next year, I have been in a bit of a rut.  I'm currently looking for work but haven't had much luck, and have had a hard time trying to finish up the first chapter of Vince or really work on anything.  But don't you fret, Vince's first chapter will be finished and hopefully I'll be able to start making plans for the zine once the pages are finished.  I just can't say how long it will take for the moment, but I appreciate all of you being so patient with me.



In other news, the Drop Dead Shop has a new home now!  Now it's a Storenvy store and offers international shipping for any of my international fans!  I've also included some new products like the second anniversary print and glow-in-the-dark buttons!

Thanks again for being so patient with me these past few months, I'll do my best to update the production blog again soon with more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment