Tuesday, October 1, 2013

We're Back (Again)! Let's Count Down to Halloween!



Hey cats and kittens! I apologize again for disappearing for several months. As I said before, 2013 has not been my best year and I've had a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs it seems like). But I'm doing my best to hang in there and keep at it, after all you can't really get anywhere if you just drop everything and give up.

Back on track, Drop Dead Vince is updating again! And actually very close to finishing the first chapter! I've been plugging away on the pages and there's about three more to go until the first episode wraps up. I'm also going to be cooking up some special Halloween goodies for the Drop Dead Shop so stay tuned for more news on that!

And speaking of news, the Drop Dead Vince Production Blog is now participating in the Countdown to Halloween! Along with some other awesome and creepy blogs, I'll be committing myself to updating every day of this month and keeping with the Halloween spirit. This month is going to be Betty & Vince Month so keep in touch for DDV-related news and posts!

Thanks you again for your support and for being so patient with me this year. I'll do my best to update more often, so stay tuned and stay spooky!

2 comments: