Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6 of 31: Betty Makes a Sweet Pumpkin! (And Some Future Entry News)


Hey cats and kittens! I hope everyone had a nice weekend and got a good head start on their Halloween plans. Speaking of Halloween, Betty's Pumpkin Carving Stencil is finally finished and ready to order in the Drop Dead Shop! It'll be the same price as the Vince one and will also include instructions ( however, as I said before, carving kits and tools will NOT be included and you will have to purchase elsewhere separately). Also be sure to send pictures of your pumpkins if you purchase a stencil to use for your jack-o-lanterns this year!

I also have some more news for future blog entries: along with the FAQ/Q&A for Drop Dead Vince I will also be scanning and uploading exclusive concept sketches of Betty and Vince for you to see! I'll also be uploading character designs for some future characters these two might run into sometime in the future. So stay tuned!

Back to the FAQ/Q&A, I am still open to accepting questions so please leave any questions you have in the comments. Thanks again for all your support and stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment