Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8 of 31: Still Accepting Questions For the Drop Dead Vince FAQ/Q&A!


Hey cats and kittens! How is everyone feeling? I'm still pretty snotty but thankfully I don't think I have a cold, it seems more like seasonal allergies (usually when the seasons change I get them, especially if it's been windy). So thank goodness for that!

Unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to do an official entry today since I had a pretty long and crazy day today. I'm really sorry guys! However, I AM still looking for some questions for the Drop Dead Vince FAQ/Q&A entry that I'd like to create sometime soon. So if any of you have any questions about the characters, the story, or even the creative process behind the comic, feel free to leave them in the comments below!

I apologize again for such a uneventful entry for the Halloween Countdown and Betty & Vince month, but I promise that you'll get to see something much more interesting (and maybe spine-tingling!) soon! Take care and stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment