Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 11 of 31: 2013 Drop Dead Vince Halloween Print Preview!


Hey cats and kittens! I hope everyone had a great Friday! For me it was kind of hectic, I had a last-minute project I had to deal with and I also had some family visit from out of town. So this is going to be another mini entry, but I promise you'll get to see something much more interesting soon (maybe much sooner than you think!).

BUT! I can give you a preview for something you might see pop up in the Drop Dead Shop this month: the 2013 Drop Dead Vince Special Edition Halloween Print! It'll feature both Betty and Vince getting festive for the season, and along with the print you will get a special Halloween goodie bag featuring stickers and other spooky treats! So stay tuned for more updates on that in the (hopefully not-too-distant) future.

Thank you everyone for your support! Take care and stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment