Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13 of 31: Progress on the 2013 Drop Dead Vince Special Edition Halloween Print


Hey cats and kittens! Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I hope everyone is having a great October so far. Thankfully I was able to get that project I was working on finished (for the moment) and get back to working on some Vince projects!

Here's another preview for the 2013 Drop Dead Vince Special Edition print, which is finally getting some lines! When it'll be finished I can't say, since I'm also working on the last few pages of the comic, but I'll definitely keep you informed on the status of both, as well as any other surprises you might see in the Drop Dead Shop. So sit tight!

Thank you so much for your support! Take care and stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment